Publicizing Your Active Research Studies
Do you or your institution have an active research study that is applicable to academic specialists in general obstetrics and gynecology? SASGOG is happy to promote research studies to our members. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Study is submitted by a Supporting Institution, or one of the study investigators is a SASGOG member.
- A copy of the approved IRB.
- A descriptive title of the study and a brief description of the study.
- A link to the study survey and a link to a website that has more information about the survey.
- The start and end date of the study survey.
Submit information about your research study via the button below.