Become a Supporting Institution
- Supporting Institution membership is open to all practices or Divisions of general obstetrics and gynecology that are engaged in undergraduate or graduate medical education, conducting research, or otherwise working to advance the field of general obstetrics and gynecology.
- Supporting Institutions are not voting members of the organization.
Benefits of being a Supporting Institution
- Free membership for fellows, residents, and medical students from Supporting Institutions
- Free posting of open positions on the Career Opportunities section of the SASGOG website
- Recognition on SASGOG website as a Supporting Institution Member
- Recognition at SASGOG Annual Meeting
- Ability to recognize a faculty member with the SASGOG National Faculty award
- Ability to recognize a resident physician with the SASGOG Excellence Award
Provide institutional support for SASGOG’s mission and facilitate your faculty joining SASGOG by validating the important work academic specialists in general obstetrics and gynecology provide.
Supporting Institution Annual Membership Dues: $500