SASGOG 10th Annual Meeting: May 2022
Call for Abstracts
The Society for Academic Specialists in General Obstetrics and Gynecology (SASGOG) is pleased to announce the call for abstracts for the 10th Annual Meeting, to be held May 5, 2022. All abstracts must be original work and include results. Case reports will not be considered. All submissions are peer-reviewed and scored on: scientific merit, originality, and relevance to general obstetrics and gynecology. Outstanding abstracts will be eligible for monetary awards.
The deadline to submit an abstract for consideration is Monday, January 10, 2022, at 11:59 PM EST. Submitting authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection, and if accepted, oral or poster presentation, by end of February 2022.
A limited number of meritorious abstracts will be accepted for oral presentation. For poster presentation, additional information will be provided upon acceptance of the abstract.
Please note: At least one author must be a current SASGOG member.
Abstract Submission Requirements and Information
The title is limited to 100 characters (including spaces), and should be upper and lower case.
The abstract text is limited to 300 words and should be organized into these headings:
- Introduction – A brief statement about the purpose of the study and pertinent background.
- Methods– The method(s) of study or data collection employed.
- Results– A summary of study findings including sufficient detail to support conclusions.
- Conclusion/Implications– A statement explaining the significance of your work and the implications for further research, practice and/or policy.
Please adhere to the following text guidelines:
- Use the appropriate letters and numbers (e.g., 0 –zero vs. the letter O).
- Use only one space after colons and periods.
- Minimize the use of abbreviations and spell out the ones used.
- No more than six (6) authors should be listed on an abstract. Multi-center studies may be considered to have additional authors.
- At least one author must be a current SASGOG member. Please, specify which one.
- For each author, specify the institution and provide the email address.
- An author of accepted submissions is required to register for the meeting to present the abstract.
- The submitting author, on behalf of all authors, must disclose any conflict of interest upon submission.
You will be required to specify one of the following categories during submission
- Clinical and translational research
- Educational research and scholarship
- Quality improvement
- Please ensure accuracy of your contact information and review the abstract for grammar, spelling and punctuation prior to submission.
- Abstract information cannot be altered after submission.
- Please keep a copy of your abstract for your records.
- Abstract in MS Word format
- Submission website will open by Monday November 1, 2021
- Send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary of dates
- Submission starts Monday, November 1, 2021
- Submissions due Monday, January 10, 2022, at 11:59 PM EST
- Responses sent End of February
- Attend the meeting May 5, 2022